* 1/2 cup chopped asparagus tips
* 1 tbsp ghee (clarified butter)
* 1 cup diced silken tofu (organic)
* 1/2 tsp Vata spice mix
* 1/2 tsp ground coriander
* Rock salt to taste
* 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
* 1 tsp cumin seed
* 1 tsp chopped fresh cilantro
1. Heat the ghee or oil in a non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds. When the seeds turn a rich brown and fragrant, add the asparagus tips and tofu.
2. Sauté for a few minutes, gently breaking up the tofu with a spatula.
3. Add the powdered spices and salt and mix well. Remove from heat.
4. Garnish with the cilantro and serve warm.