Prior to your appointment at Fern Life Center, Please contact your insurance carrier to confirm if our providers are within your network.
Please Note, not all Fern Life Center Providers are contracted with the same carriers, so please check with our administrative team.
Currently we work with the following carriers:
Aetna , Cigna, First Choice, Premera, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Lifewise, Regence,
United Healthcare – Some commercial plans, medical only
We DO NOT participate with the Community Plan, AARP Medicare Complete, Optum, and United Behavorial Health.
Keri Romerdahl – RDN, CD, is currently credentialed with Aetna, Cigna, First Choice, Lifewise, Premera, Regence, and United Healthcare.
No HMO’s, Med Advantage, Medicare or Medicaid based plans Accepted.
Questions to ask your insurance carrier when verifying your benefits:
- What are my blood work/laboratory benefits? Ex: 80% ins. 20% copay after deductible.
- What laboratories are within my network?
- Do I have nutritional benefits available and if so, how many visits?
- Do I have mental health coverage, and if so is my coverage under the same carrier or is it contracted out?
- Do I have out-of-network benefits, if so, what is the deductible?
Fern Life Center combines Functional Medicine, Ayurvedic and Western Medicine modalities to get to the “Root Cause” of your issues. This customization of a personal care plan, can include non-insurance based testing and supplementation.
Genetic Consulting appointments are NON-Billabe to insurance. This is a cash pay service with our provider. Please check with the administrative team for further information.