A Holistic, Functional & Integrative Approach to Nutrition
Are you trying to:
Increase your energy and vitality?
Stop your cravings and binges?
Address and manage medical conditions?
Improve your eating habits?
Prevent sickness & disease?
Explore your relationship with food?
Reduce stress and support the body through stressful times?
Achieve your ideal weight?
Feel better in your body?
Find more balance in your life?
- When the body is provided the proper nourishment, we feel energized, full of vitality and live to our potential. Working with a nutritionist can help you see the connection between your health condition and the food you are eating (or not eating). Keri focuses on functional and integrative nutrition sessions that are focused on specific dysfunctions in your body related to nutritional deficiencies and imbalances, drug-nutrient interactions and more. She helps to restore function by creating a food plan that is practical, works with your lifestyle and takes your individuality into account.
As you become better nourished and more physically fit, other areas of your life such as relationships, career and creativity inevitably start to improve. You will effortlessly begin to crave foods and engage in activities that make you feel better.
Nutrition sessions include:
- Setting personalized goals.
- Nutrition education.
- Making simple lifestyle changes.
- Integrating new, better food into your diet.
- Menu planning ideas and recipes.
- Helpful and supportive handouts.
- Addressing emotional aspects of eating.
Medical conditions addressed include:
Gastrointestinal related-disorders (Crohn’s Disease, Colitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, GERD, Acid Refux, food sensitivities and allergies, Celiac Disease, Gluten Intolerance), high cholesterol, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia, detoxing, autoimmune disease (RA and MS), thyroid health, hormone balance, osteoporosis, diabetes, blood sugar management, weight management.