Colon Hydrotherapy (1-hr full session time)
Our signature spa-level colon hydrotherapy session includes intake, 45-minutes of table time and the therapist's summary of your session.
- $95 - per single session
- $325 - 3 session package, includes 3 chlorophyll implants ($60 value)
- $595 - 6 session package, includes 6 chlorophyll implants ($120 value) and also includes unlimited infrared sauna use ($75 value) for the duration of the package
Special add-on therapies designed for you to get the most out of your treatments:
- $10 Castor oil pack (note this adds 15 minutes to the appointment time)
- $20 Aloe
- $20 Chlorophyll
- $25 Coffee
Note: Our therapists have been trained by, and are overseen by Keesha Ewers, PhD and ARNP, certified colon hydrotherapist, whose license includes CHT within her scope of practice. Results vary and heavily depend on what you do outside of Fern Life Center to support your individualized wellness plan.
What is the best therapy to start with?
First of all, we would like you to know that we all work very closely as a team. We offer the following services because we have found that they each help with supporting our bodies natural detoxification processes, digestion, relaxation, and stress relief. They also improve energy. However, you may not be clear about what therapy is initially best for you. The recommendations below will help you to choose a starting place wisely. Whichever therapist you start working with will be your guide to ensure that you get the best care from Fern Life Center. By the end of your first session, your therapist should be able to let you know what therapy you should be doing next to most enjoyably and effectively meet your goals.
Note: It is common for every therapy to plateau in results when used long term. After experiencing a number of sessions, if you feel that you are not getting the results you are looking for, please be sure to check in with your therapist to ensure that your goals are reasonable and to consider integrating another therapy to jump-start a shift in your wellness. Clear communication with your therapist is critical to helping you feel your best as quickly and efficiently as possible!
The following are some very general guidelines.
(Special Note: If you have a complicated or challenging health history we always recommend starting with a consultation with Keesha Ewers, PhD, ARNP.)
Start with our medical provider, Keesha Ewers, PhD, ARNP, Ayurvedic and Functional Medicine practitioner if you are:
- Seeking a facilitator to design and coordinate a detoxification or cleansing program.
- Wishing to remove your mercury amalgam fillings.
- In need of heavy metal detoxification.
- Struggling with any kind of chronic illness.
- Having fertility challenges.
- Needing help with restructuring your dietary lifestyle.
- Finding reasonable access to healthier foods.
- Setting positive wellness habits.
- Ready to resolve food allergy challenges.
- Preparing for pregnancy.
- Helping your child improve bowel regularity.
- Ready to supercharge your body with revitalizing food fuel!
Start with colon hydrotherapy if you are:
- Feeling bloated, challenged with digestion, uncomfortable in the belly, or looking to address a toxicity through cleansing.
- Wanting a relaxing cleanse of your bowels, or needing to address regularity and ease of bowel movements.
- Ready to experience colonics for the first time in a spa-like environment from a therapist experienced in world-class colon cleansing!
Start with massage if you are:
- In need of relief or repair from a physical or stress-related tummy trauma or nervous system imbalance.
- Wanting to give yourself the gift of tummy pleasure and relaxation, address abdominal discomfort, or would like enhance your detoxification program.
- Wanting to begin a detoxification program based on massage, or looking for results similar to colonics but not quite ready for them.
- Wanting to improve your digestive fortitude.
- Desiring a true full body massage (that includes the tummy).
- In need of massage support related to a specific part of the body (for example, neck, shoulders, back, legs, tummy, feet, head).
- Requiring the amazing full-system Ayurvedic detoxification body work known as Pancha Karma.
- Ready to experience therapeutic spa-level massage from therapists trained to address ALL the tissues of the body.
If nothing above answers your need please call us at 425-391-3376 for guidance.