* 1 cup thinly sliced peeled carrot
* 1 tbsp raisins
* Rock salt to taste
* Fresh-ground black pepper to taste
* 1/2 tsp minced fresh ginger root
* 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
* 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
* 1/8 tsp fresh lemon zest
* 1/8 tsp crushed cardamom
* 1 tbsp ghee (clarified butter)
1. Steam cook the carrot for 5-6 minutes until fork tender.
2. Heat ghee in a pan until clear.
3. Add the raisins and sauté briefly until they plump up.
4. Add carrot, ginger, cardamom, salt and pepper and sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice, zest and parsley.
6. Serve warm.