* 1/2 cup quinoa
* 1 cup pure water
* 1/4 cup finely shredded cabbage
* 1/4 cup grated carrot
* 1/4 cup finely sliced celery
* 1/4 cup finely chopped broccoli spears
* 1/4 cup finely chopped green beans
* 1/4 cup finely chopped cauliflower florets
* 1 cup baby spinach leaves, washed and trimmed
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 1/8 tsp minced fresh ginger
* 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
* 1 tsp lemon juice
* 1/4 tsp black pepper
* 1/2 tsp ground cumin
* 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
1. Toast quinoa in a pot for 3-4 minutes. Add the water and bring to a boil. Lower heat to simmer, cover and cook until quinoa is tender and the water has evaporated, about 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a non-stick wok, add the olive oil. Add cabbage, carrot, celery, broccoli, cauliflower and green beans, and the black pepper, cumin and paprika, and stir well to mix. Sauté vegetables for 6-8 minutes until fork-tender.
3. Scoop veggies from pan and set aside. Return wok to heat and add the spinach leaves. Stir lightly until wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
4. Make a bed of the spinach on the plate. Add the veggie mix to the cooked quinoa and stir lightly with a fork to fluff the grain and blend ingredients. Mound on top of the spinach.
5. Garnish with cilantro and drizzle the lemon juice over the dish.
6. Serve hot.