* 1/2 cup quinoa
* 1 1/2 cups pure water
* 1 cup diced mixed vegetables of your choice (1/4 inch dice)
* 1/4 tsp ground cumin
* 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
* 1/8 tsp ground clove
* 1/4 tsp turmeric
* 1/4 tsp sweet paprika
* Rock salt to taste(optional)
* 1 tbsp ghee
1. Wash the quinoa thoroughly by rinsing it several times. Drain.
2. Heat a pan and roast the quinoa dry for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Add water and the diced vegetables, stir and bring to a boil.
4. Cover, reduce heat and cook at a gentle simmer for about 15 minutes.
5. Heat ghee in a pan until clear. Add the powdered spices and stir briefly to release aroma and flavor.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Stir in the salt and the ghee-spice mix into the quinoa.
8. Enjoy warm.