* 1 cup diced fresh mango (1/2" dice)
* 1 tbsp ghee
* 1 pinch hing (asafetida)
* 1/4 tsp brown or black mustard seed
* 1/8 tsp ground turmeric
* 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1/2 tsp turbinado sugar
* 1 tsp minced ginger
* 1/4 tsp lemon juice
* Rock salt to taste
1. Heat ghee in a pan until it is clear.
2. Add the hing. Stir briefly, then add mustard seed. Wait for them to begin popping, then reduce heat to medium. Hold a lid over the pan to prevent the seeds from sputtering everywhere.
3. Add the mango and other ingredients. Stir briefly to mix well. Cook covered, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking or burning, until the fruit is tender, about 5-6 minutes.
4. Enjoy as a condiment with a main meal or on toast or crackers.
5. Provides all six tastes.