* 2 cups young fresh kale, stemmed, ribbed and cut into thin strips
* 1/2 cup cooked chick peas (garbanzos)
* Rock salt to taste
* 1/4 tsp cumin seed
* 1/8 tsp turmeric
* 1 tbsp ghee
* 1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice
* 1 tsp chopped parsley
1. Steam the kale for 10-12 minutes.
2. Heat the ghee in a pan, add the whole cumin and stir briefly to release aroma.
3. Add the kale, turmeric and salt, and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add chick peas and lemon juice and mix well.
5. Garnish with parsley and serve with a cooked whole grain.