* 1 cup mung dhal (split hulled mung beans)
* 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
* 6-8 cups water
* 1-2 tbsp lime juice
* 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
* 2-4 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
* 4 tbsps ghee
* Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
1. Wash the mung dhal. Add water and cook until tender. Stir occasionally and remove any foam that forms on top. Drain.
2. Add the broccoli, lime juice, ginger, salt and black pepper and mix gently
3. Rub ghee on the bottom and sides of a shallow baking dish.
4. Scoop the mixture into the dish and drizzle the rest of the ghee on top.
5. Bake at 350-375 degrees for 20 minutes.
6. Garnish with cilantro and serve warm.
Note: This is especially good for Kapha types