If you are passionate about:
- An approach to health that considers the whole person (and not just isolated symptoms), one that strives to find the root cause of imbalance and disease (Functional Medicine).
- Enabling the body to heal itself by providing individualized nutrition (food as medicine).
- Using the latest findings in genetics and other cutting-edge lab testing to guide individuals towards optimal health.
- Mind-body medicine.
- This is the ONLY health coaching program offering training in actual laboratory testing (that you can order), Ayurvedic Medicine, Functional Medicine, Functional Nutrition, Trauma Release Psychology, Emotional healing tools, the Enneagram, 4-D Wheel work, and integrating spirituality with sexology.
- Utilizing a holistic wellness model, with proven protocols that gets profound results and helps you truly help others.
- An opportunity to gain abundance working with autonomy in a field with limitless potential and exploding popularity.
Then the Certified Integrative Medicine Health Coaching Training Program is custom designed for you. It offers a health coach certification program that is truly integrative medicine. Find out how personally gratifying your own career in health coaching can be.
Empower yourself, empower others!
This the ONLY health coach certification program that teaches you to master:
- Functional Medicine laboratory testing.
- Ayurveda and psychotherapy tools.
- Individualized nutrition, exercise, and meditation programs.
- Scientifically proven supplement and essential oil protocols.
- Integrative Medicine protocols that actually reverse dis-ease.
Learn Dr. Keesha's patented 4 Pillar Freedom Framework and stand out from the rest of the pack. (See Dr. Keesha’s bio.)
This affordable 6-month on-line program with live weekly calls and case studies includes opportunities for ongoing mentorship and business development tools.
The next cohort starts August 3rd, 2016. Webinars are every Tuesday evening 5 – 6:15 PM PST for 6 months except for holidays and occasional other changes. All sessions are recorded and to be watched each week any time prior to the live Q and A teaching call (which is also recorded in case you cannot be on the call each Tuesday).
Standard: $4500 when paid in full the week before class starts.
Payment plan: $4900; $1000 paid one week before first class; balance paid in six equal payments of $800 over the following 6 months.